Friday, September 23, 2011

Top Cat

Its my turn again to post a creation for the card a day blog.

 

This time round the theme is Cats and Bats.  As i live in South Africa and we don’t really do Halloween here i decided to do a funky birthday card instead.

 

Here is my creation

IMG_0705IMG_0706

I made a double slider card for those of you that would like to try it for yourself HERE is a link .

 

I used the following supplies

image : bugaboo stamps

Ac cardstock

Gingham ribbon

Colourbox chalk

Sentiment stamp by heroarts.

Copic markers

and to give a little pizazz some glitter

 

thank you for visiting.

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

That's is such a cute birthday card. Love the cool cat. TFS

bbubbles said...

What a great idea! I think I might do that one for my husband's birthday :-) Too cute!

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving me some love :-)